filetype : ePUB
This book helps people find sensitive information on the Web.
Google is one of the 5 most popular sites on the Internet with more than 380 million unique users per month (Nielsen/NetRatings 8/05). But, Google s search capabilities are so powerful, they sometimes discover content that no one ever intended to be publicly available on the Web including: social security numbers, credit card numbers, trade secrets, and federally classified documents. Google Hacking for Penetration Testers Volume 2 shows the art of manipulating Google used by security professionals and system administrators to find this sensitive information and self-police their own organizations.
Readers will learn
- how Google Maps and Google Earth provide pinpoint military accuracy, see how bad guys can manipulate Google to create super worms, and see how they can “mash up” Google with MySpace, LinkedIn, and more for passive reconnaissance.
- Learn Google Searching Basics
- Explore Google s Web-based Interface, build Google queries, and work with Google URLs.
- Use Advanced Operators to Perform Advanced Queries
- Combine advanced operators and learn about colliding operators and bad search-fu.
- Learn the Ways of the Google Hacker
- See how to use caches for anonymity and review directory listings and traversal techniques.
- Review Document Grinding and Database Digging
- See the ways to use Google to locate documents and then search within the documents to locate information.
- Understand Google s Part in an Information Collection Frameworks
- Learn the principles of automating searches and the applications of data mining.
- Locate Exploits and Finding Targets
- Locate exploit code and then vulnerable targets.
- See Ten Simple Security Searches
- Learn a few searches that give good results just about every time and are good for a security assessment.
- Track Down Web Servers
- Locate and profile web servers, login portals, network hardware and utilities.
- See How Bad Guys Troll for Data
- Find ways to search for usernames, passwords, credit card numbers, social security numbers, and other juicy information.
- Hack Google Services
- Learn more about the AJAX Search API, Calendar, Blogger, Blog Search, and more.
Read More :